Rap Battle Links (linkdpt.lnks2.com) provides links to other sites on the internet and doesn’t host any files itself.
Rap Battle Links does not encourage or promote piracy providing download links to copyrighted material. We respect all intellectual property. Music, Videos, and Media on this site is for PROMOTIONAL and CRITIQUE purposes only.
This site enable users easily find and access media content over the internet. The music, videos, and links posted on this site are hosted by third-party embed codes from other websites (not hosted, stored, or uploaded on Rap Battle Links servers).
Rap Battle Links has no affiliation/association with them.
If you have any legal issues please contact appropriate website file owners and/or hosters. We are not responsible for any damages or infringement causes.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
Welcome RapBattleLinks. We respect the intellectual property rights of others just as we expect others to respect our rights. Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown notice to us via our DMCA Agent listed below. As an internet service provider, we are entitled to claim immunity from said infringement claims pursuant to the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA. To submit a good faith infringement claim to us, you must submit the notice to us that sets forth the following information:
Notice of Infringement – Claim
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner);
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. [Please submit the URL of the page in question to assist us in identifying the allegedly offending work];
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address, phone number and fax number;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright agent; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Title 17 USC §512(f) provides civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees, against any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents certain information in a notification of infringement under 17 USC §512(c)(3).
Send all takedown notices through the contact page.
Please note that we may share the identity and information in any copyright infringement claim we receive with the alleged infringer. In submitting a claim, you understand accept and agree that your identity and claim may be communicated to the alleged infringer.